Introducing the new GeoSCAN interface
The new version of GeoSCAN comes with improved capabilities for crop monitoring using high resolution satellite imagery and soil sampling for large, medium and small farms.
What to expect from GeoSCAN 2.0 in 2016?
- Integration between the services provided by NIK Agro Service (soil sampling and plant tissue analysis), which will enable visualization of the soil maps directly via the GeoSCAN platform;
- Soil maps visualization directly from the GeoSCAN 2.0 platform;
- New web interface with more intuitive and modern design;
- Enhanced sensitivity of the vegetation index;
- New satellite imaging period – November;
- Mobile application for Android and iOs, which enables functionalities such as field scouting without internet access and geo-tagging.
The new enhanced capabilities of the GeoSCAN platform allow farmers to monitor the crop condition during the vegetative season, thus supports them with farm management and in-time decision making.
Follow our website and Facebook page or contact us at +359 2 974 43 33 for more information about GeoSCAN 2.0.